- Decorative keepsake
- Crafted from white crystal
- Reminiscent of Mitchell Hedge's 1927 skull
- Usable in rituals and ceremonies
- Gives mystical and mysterious atmosphere
Product details and description:
The appearance of this skull is very reminiscent of the Mitchell-Hedges skull, which researcher Fredrik Mitchell is said to have discovered in 1927 in the Mayan ruins of Lubaantun. The art object became known, among other things, because of its mysterious light effects, which still puzzle researchers today. Its mystical cut refracted the light in such a way that when the light hit it, the brightness shone through the eyes of the skull. This skull was made of white crystal and serves as a mystical memento for the home.
- Weight: about 50g
- Gem/Mineral: Crystal
- Color white
- Dimensions: length approx. 4.5 cm, width approx. 2.5 cm, height approx. 4.5 cm
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.